Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and MUSICTALK, these terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all of your online purchases from the website at www.musictalk.com.sg (the “Site”) and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and MUSICTALK.
By purchasing products and/or services from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement. Orders are not binding upon MUSICTALK until accepted by MUSICTALK. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. MUSICTALK will indicate its acceptance of an order by acknowledging your order by reply email or by shipping the ordered items to you.
MRP is the manufacturer's suggested retail price. We may commonly sell products at prices lower than MRP and, for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
MRP is a benchmark to compare our discounts from MRP to pricing offered by other retailers. Whether other retailers sell at MRP will vary by product, geographic location, type of store, and over time.
Although we periodically update the MRP in our direct mail offerings and on our website as we receive them, in some cases manufacturers may change their MRP without notice to us.
Please contact the manufacturer of a specific product for the most up-to-date MRP information.
MRP quoted for house or private label brands are developed internally in consideration of comparable name brand products. We may commonly sell such products at prices lower than MRP and for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
Although our limited time events are intended to be limited time events, our low prices offered during these events may continue in effect after the event.
Values associated with items labeled "free with purchase" are based upon MRP.
Internet orders may be paid by using PAYPAL
Some products, including those identified as promotion, Closeouts, Limited Quantity items, and Free Gifts may be limited to stock on hand and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
All new products are sold with the manufacturer's limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
MUSICTALK PROVIDES NO SEPARATE WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MUSICTALK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO YOU, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The following items are NOT covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non -approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Musictalk.com.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We usually stock 75% of what we sell. From time to time, stock shortages may occur. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by email with an approximation of when the item is expected to arrive. If this time is over 10 working days, we will automatically issue a complete refund and place your order on hold. The refund is processed within 7 working days. For orders with multiple products we will, at your request, ship what is currently in stock and ship the back ordered item when it arrives at no additional cost.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MUSICTALK DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. BAJAAO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, MUSICTALK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
APPLICABLE LAW—RESALE OR EXPORT
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own personal use only, and not for resale or export.