Kindly understand all goods sold are online are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is to email us at email@example.com. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org winth 3 days .Our Support specialist will immediately respond to you as soon as possible.
We reserve the rights to accept or refuse any refund and exchange not meeting our eligibility guidlines.
Under circumstances that product need to be returned, Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs which will be deducted from your refund,
Terms & conditions for return process:
- MUSICTALK won’t accept the returned item without the return’s form.
- All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
- It is mandatory to include the invoice copy along with the returning package/ item.
- Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired after the evaluation for the product is completed.
- The time frame for servicing of any pro-audio equipment or musical instrument are not fixed. It would depend on the error/ issue with the product.
While we maintain the most liberal return policy in the industry, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Opened or used sets of strings,
- Software, CDs, DVDs, and videos.
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones,earplugs, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)